A popular start to our road safety solutions and training programmes often begin with a fleet audit. A full audit of your internal data and processes will allow us to review, identify and plot a road risk interventions plan. A full report will highlight any areas for development and aid in ensuring duty of care within your organisation relating to car driving matters.
During your fleet audit we will:
- Identify possible risks for car drivers
- Show how car drivers can reduce risks
- Inform of new legislation
- Full and detailed plan of action
- Help to "Protect" your fleet and your business
What happens next?
Following your internal car fleet audit and review of the proposed road risk intervention plan, the chosen methods of training will take place. During the delivery cycle and at certain touch points we will measure and provide extensive MI to ensure the successful application of the chosen interventions.