Our course objective is to reduce accident rates and improve all round risks associated with Shunter driving. By supplying this training employers will be able to demonstrate that they have met their duty of care under Health and Safety legislation. Each delegate will be formally assessed and the results are communicated to employers via a detailed assessment report along with any further training recommendations.
This training will include the following areas
- Daily checks (tractor unit and trailer)
- Understanding work safety procedures
- Vehicle and trailer controls
- Coupling and un-coupling of trailer
- Blindside reverse
- Parking (including safe parking of trailers)