We are accredited to deliver Driver CPC sessions online!
Adult education is in the midst of a digital classroom revolution, with technology taking an increasingly central role in how training is delivered. Adapting to E-Learning is more of a necessity today but with the world beginning to embrace remote learning - the training environment no longer needs to be stuck within four walls.
Following DVSA approval, DCPC sessions have moved online. This has been fantastic to ensure drivers remain compliant with the mandatory training whilst helping the country to keep moving.
To take advantage of this temporary change to Driver CPC Training, please view our Online DCPC Training Schedule below.
Online Driver CPC Training Schedule
- Wednesday 1st July - Be Green Be Safe
- Friday 3rd July - Safe Driving Essentials
- Monday 6th July - A Drivers Day
- Thursday 9th July - On The Road
- Friday 10th July - Safe Driving Essentials
- Monday 13th July - A Drivers Day
- Wednesday 15th July - Health & Safety
- Thursday 16th July - On The Road
- Saturday 18th July - Be Green Be Safe
- Tuesday 21st July - Health & Safety
- Wednesday 22nd July - Stay Safe Stay Legal
- Friday 24th July - Safe Driving Essentials
- Monday 27th July - A Drivers Day
Sessions are being offered at £45 + VAT + £8.75 upload fee per driver, per session!
Should you have more than 7 delegates that you would like to log on to a single online session, we can offer a group rate of £300 + VAT + Upload fees to make this extremely cost effective for your business.
All online courses will begin at 08:00 hrs. A device such as a laptop, computer or tablet will be required with a internet connection, camera and the ability to play video & sound.