We are accredited to deliver Driver CPC sessions online!
Adult education is in the midst of a digital classroom revolution, with technology taking an increasingly central role in how training is delivered. Adapting to E-Learning is more of a necessity today but with the world beginning to embrace remote learning - the training environment no longer needs to be stuck within four walls.
Following DVSA approval, DCPC sessions have moved online. This has been fantastic to ensure drivers remain compliant with the mandatory training whilst helping the country to keep moving.
To take advantage of this temporary change to Driver CPC Training, please view our Online DCPC Training Schedule below.
Online Driver CPC Training Schedule
- Thursday 5th November - A Drivers Day
- Wednesday 11th November - Health & Safety
- Friday 20th November - Safe Driving Essentials
- Saturday 28th November - Be Green Be Safe
- Wednesday 2nd December - On The Road
- Friday 11th December - Stay Safe Stay Legal
- Wednesday 16th December - A Drivers Day
- Monday 21st December - Health & Safety
Sessions are being offered at £45 + VAT + £8.75 upload fee per driver, per session or book all 5 Modules for £200 + VAT + Uploads! (Saving of more than 10%)
Should you have more than 7 delegates that you would like to log on to a single online session, we can offer a group rate of £300 + VAT + Upload fees to make this extremely cost effective for your business.
All online courses will begin at 08:00 hrs. A device such as a laptop, computer or tablet will be required with an internet connection, camera and the ability to play video & sound.