We are accredited to deliver Driver CPC sessions online!
Adult education is in the midst of a digital classroom revolution, with technology taking an increasingly central role in how training is delivered. Adapting to E-Learning is more of a necessity today but with the world beginning to embrace remote learning - the training environment no longer needs to be stuck within four walls.
Following DVSA approval, DCPC sessions have moved online. This has been fantastic to ensure drivers remain compliant with the mandatory training whilst helping the country to keep moving.
To take advantage of this temporary change to Driver CPC Training, please view our Online DCPC Training Schedule below.
Online Driver CPC Training Schedule
- Saturday 19th June - On The Road
- Monday 21st June - Be Green Be Safe
- Wednesday 23rd June - Health & Safety
- Friday 25th June - Safe Driving Essentials
- Saturday 26th June - A Drivers Day
- Wednesday 30th June - Safe Driving Culture - Blended Learning
- Friday 2nd July - Health & Safety
- Thursday 8th July - Be Green Be Safe
- Saturday 10th July - Stay Safe Stay legal
- Tuesday 13th July - Safe Driving Essentials
- Friday 16th July - A Drivers Day
- Monday 19th July - On The Road
- Thursday 22nd July - Safe Driving Culture - Blended Learning
- Wednesday 28th July - Be Green Be Safe
- Friday 30th July - Health & Safety
Remote CPC Sessions are being offered at £45 + VAT + £8.75 upload fee per driver, per session.
If you choose our new module Safe Driving Culture – Blended Learning, the cost is £55.00 + VAT + £8.75 upload fee (£10 licence fee included)
Should you have more than 7 delegates that you would like to log on to a single online session, we can offer a group rate of £300 + VAT + Upload fees to make this extremely cost effective for your business.
All online courses will begin at 08:00 hrs. A device such as a laptop, computer or tablet will be required with an internet connection, camera and the ability to play video & sound.