View more Frequently Asked Questions

What should i do if my Driver Qualification Card is lost, damaged or stolen?

You will need to apply for a replacement card via the DVSA, you must write by email or post and must include the following:

  • Name
  • Driving Licence Number
  • Date of birth
  • Address
  • Telephone number

The DVSA will then phone you to take the payment for your replacement, you will need a credit or debit card to pay the £25 fee.


You can keep driving professionally while you wait for your replacement Driver CPC card to arrive.