View more Frequently Asked Questions

After my training, is there anything else i need to do before i can drive?

Yes, you will need to apply for a Digital Tachograph Driver Card. To do this you will need to complete a D777B/DL form and send this to the DVLA. There is a small fee for this service, for your first application it will cost £32.